Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ichigo 100% and I"s: My first two ecchi animes/mangas that I've read/watched.


Good times, good times. That's all I am thinking when looking back and reading these mangas. Wow, those are the days that things are still wholesome, and by that, I mean all the the slightly pervertive wholesomeness of these Japanese mangas. I cannot help to resist to smile and laugh at times when there are awkward moments when ladies and the male protagonist are in somewhat in a very tight and a little sensual situation.

Sure, there are many other mangas that offer this kind of pleasure, but nothing beats the first right? Like your first kiss, your first.... You know where I am heading. With that being said, it's every male nerds to be surrounded with girls with the beauties of Aya Toujo, Nishino Tsukasa, and Satsuki Kitaoji from Ichigo 100%, and Iori Yoshizuki from I"s. Well if you don't believe me, take a look the pictures about, or if that didn't convince you, these pictures might change your mind:

 Iori Yoshizuki

Aya Toujo

You can look but you can't touch, LOL I'm just playing around, we all know that they're not real. But going back to the topic at hand, I've watched ecchi themed animes too like Ladies vs. Butlers, Rosario + Vampire, Suzuka, Kimi Kiss, Hatsukoi Limited etc, I could go on and on, but nothing beats the first thing you've seen, and it's quite evident, you're reading at it. 

Well, you can call me a weaboo, because I really AM(Muwahahaha!), but looking at things inside out, it's really not that bad, I mean, we also have some "ecchi" moments too, but always turns for the disastrous point, but the thing is, these kinds of things spice up our world, but in a double edged sword kind of way. It's a matter on how look unto these things. That's sums up my experience with these two ecchi manga/animes. And remember, there is a fine line between reality and fantasy, we could enjoy the best of both worlds, as long as we are sane enough to know the boundaries. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment