Thursday, September 22, 2011

Animes that I've been waiting for this coming Fall 2011.


I haven't seen a good or decent anime in a long time, so I really wanted to wait for Fall because I usually feel that the autumn feeling is better, and animes that was released on spring and summer, for me at least didn't deliver the goods. Of course with that being said, I'm really happy that a new set of animes are lined up to be aired really soon in Japan, and will be translated a week or so after they were in the airwaves. Pretty cool!

Anyway, among the list, the one caught my eye first is Fate/Zero. Honestly, as a Fate series fan, I've been looking forward for this installment in the series, where it was taken place before Emiya Shirou grew up to be a master himself, and where Emiya Kiritsugu was one of the participants in the Holy Grail War, and Saber is his guardian on this upcoming duel to destruction to get the Holy Grail(touche).

Also, Persona 4: The Animation, I'm quite a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series too, and have been wanting to play the online game Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, so refreshing my memory by watching this anime would really a great welcome for me. Of course, with that being said, I already foresaw a high-octane action as present to the Persona games I've played, and of course deep story line as well too.

Shakugan no Shana III, this would be the final installment? Ok, that is somehow disappointment because I'm somewhat hooked on the story of the anime, but I guess good things must come to an end. To heck with it, sometimes good things are better when it's finished, like Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Moshidora.

Sad to say, there are no ecchi/romance/high school animes that I really crave on. I miss those, like Ichigo 100%, or I"s type of anime, it's not that I'm a pervert, well, sort of, but I really love that slight pervy feeling when watching beautiful girls. Goodness I'm such a weaboo, lol!


With that, I'm going to wait for winter 2011, and while I'm "hibernating" waiting these animes, I'm going to surf myself some more anime, the animes that I feel fit to my taste. That's all for now, and I hope you guys can have a great time......

No comments:

Post a Comment