Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What a way to start NCIS Season 9!


I've been waiting for like eternity for the new season of NCIS, the original NCIS that is, so NCIS LA suck it! Haha! Jokes aside, I just watched the first episode of the latest season, actually a continuation of the final episode of their season 8, and it's quite surprising and amazed on what Anthony DiNozzo's secret "assignment" is, and with the patented dramatic flashbacks and all, realized that he's after one of Special Agent EJ Barrett's colleagues, and was tasked of somewhat kill him in sight, I don't know, but he ended up dead eventually.

I thought at first it was Ziva who was on that mission order, but thank goodness I'm so wrong about that. And the new SecNav is sure is scary, and really a person to watch at. And what's with the Watcher's Fleet and the Phantom-8 project by the Navy? And what's the new SecNav is up to? It's also a welcome addition that Kate Todd's sister showed up in this episode, and I hope she guested the future episodes too. Well, I hope I raised a few relevant questions on where is NCIS heading... I'm really, really excited for the upcoming installments of the series, so strap your heads in, or be prepared to be Gibbs' slapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment