Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bunch of online gamers crack the puzzle of the AIDS enzyme, WOW!

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/online-gamers-crack-aids-enzyme-puzzle-161920724.html




I'd never thought that I would see a day that there are people in the gaming world that would help humanity. I mean, who would have thought that these so called people like me who have "no life" according to most of the people would help to crack the mystery of the AIDS enzyme. I guess this will change after this discovery, and for those who says that playing games are just a waste of time and will make your brain rot.... Ha-ha! In your faces!

And besides, playing games aren't just games, they serve as stress relievers too, and as for us nerds, a comfortable way to hide our selves from the people who think they are better than us, and the games makes us value more of characters like hard work, perseverance, and patience... Games are more than meets the eye, people, always bear that in mind.

So for those who are behind of this marvelous discovery, I would like to express my deepest gratitude and my overwhelming respect to you! You guys are now one of my newest heroes of today! Keep on playing, dudes and dudettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment