Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm loving how the Claymore manga is going on so far.




Goodness, with updates every 2 months, waiting for the latest chapter of the Claymore manga requires patience, lots of it.Well so far, I've read about Dietrich's decision to follow the path Deneve and other survivors from the War at Pieta, and that is to crush the organization, after reminisce and realized that what happened in Rabona also happened in her home town. Yup, it was all the organization's ploy to plant Awakened beings in towns so they could emerge and be taken advantages of.

Also, I find these two warriors to be beautiful, heck, even their names matches their appearance.


Meet Dietrich(top picture) and Anastasia(bottom picture), well, aside from Dietrich, Anastasia also realized what the Organization is up to, but she's in denial that she wants to help Deneve and the others to crush them once and for all. Even greater news is, that Miria is still alive, I didn't imagine that she's going to be alive after she was cut into parts when she confronted the Organization head on, and alone, which is very suicidal.I guess the anti-warrior didn't kill her at all, which is awesome. But by doing that, she moved many warriors that once followed the Organization, are now opposing them. And it's also surprising that Raki was imprisoned, but escaped thought when the rebellion is still raging within the group and somewhat helping the other children who is being experimented by the Organization to be the next generation of warriors.

And here's a shocker, Daa was talking about in the past chapters that he is doing this "project" that he often says "chosen according to their strength". I'm so confused just by thinking and deciphering it myself, but when they were released, and showed up to fight the rebel warriors, I wasn't expecting that they are all former number 1's, and were resurrected(WTH?!). Damn...... I mean, I'm that shocked, but I'm glad that Teresa wasn't touched by that douche and make Miria and the other warriors who defected more worried, because 3 number 1's in a fight like that, the odds are almost impossible to win. And I hope Miria don't lose her sanity and consciousness now that she's fighting Hysteria the Elegant. She's getting over limit, so I hope she could repress that really soon. That is all for now, I'm waiting, Nagi Yorihiro!

And oh, for those Claymore fans that are still hoping and wishing for season 2, that will never happened. Just think about the mangaka's situation, he was not credited enough... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment