Saturday, September 17, 2011

A new Suikoden game, but only available in Japan? Konami, WTH is this all about?


I literally jumped out like a rabbit on a caffeine addiction when I read about this article on Kotaku. I said "I said, a NEW Suikoden installement? OH MY GOD! I can't wait to see that!", but it was short lived when I read it more, and it's only going to be Japan-clusive. Damn Konami, why you have to do this to us, the fans of the Suikoden franchise have been waiting for this game after Suikoden V, don't you people have any idea how much we've been craving for this, and you people are going to let us drool in our demise? Please Konami, I know people from your company would love to give us, the non-Japanese speaking gamers some Suikoden love, unlike what Squaresoft(Dual Orb, Rudra no Hihou, Mother 3), and other game developers have done to us.

So please, hear us out, release this outside of Japan, and translate it into English! We, the gamers from Asia, Europe and Americas are pleading that you should lend us your two ears and listen that we deserve that game! Konami, don't abandon us like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment